I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Erin: Then & Now


These are some of my favorite pictures of Erin since she was born:


Opa was the first one to see Erin besides Mom and Dad. She was just a day old in this picture.


Erin is sleeping in a beautiful cradle that my Grandpa built for all of his grandchildren. I was the first of 7 grandkids to sleep in it as a baby, and now both Elaina and Erin have slept in it. It's one of the most precious things I have for my babies. Erin has outgrown it now, and I wish I had a better picture of her in it.

This is Elaina meeting Erin for the very first time - although she did always give Erin kisses and hugs through my tummy, these kisses and hugs are much better. She was so sweet with her from day one. She is such a great big sister and loves "baby Erin" so much!

As you can tell, it was a busy week with a new baby and all our belongings in boxes. Nana was our lifesaver this month, and we're not sure how we would have been able to do it without all of her help! Daddy always tries to see how crazy he can get Erin's hair to look after it's been washed. So here is Erin clean and warm after her bath with her poofy hairdo, thanks to Dad :)

Grandma came to visit last weekend to meet Erin for the first time!

No comments: