These are just some fun pictures we've taken since the summer - mostly of Elaina and some of our family:

(I can't believe I let her wear this - it's a hand-me-down from an old friend and Mike found it in the back of her closet - I think I hadn't done laundry in a while and her pajamas were all dirty. I guess this is the only thing he could find! How embarrassing.)
Elaina is reading stories to Erin - boring stories apparently, since it looks like one of the church handbooks!
And Elaina found herself a dancing partner too - this is her friend Matthew. She spent most of the night chasing him around the gym trying to get him to dance with her.
Elaina always brings me the camera and says "take a picture" and then she poses. This is one of those pictures from my little supermodel.
I put rags in Elaina's hair one night - too bad it turned out all frizzy.But she looked cute that night and we had fun doing it!
One of Mike's school buddies is from Turkey and he invited us over for Turkish food. We ate on the floor and the food was delicious! And he had about 10 of the most beautiful Persian rugs all over his student apartment. It was a fun night!
We were so excited that Grandma came to visit a couple weeks ago!




2 comments:
Hey, there is a picture of me on your blog! Just kidding, just make sure it is a cute picture next time:) It looks like you are an expert cake maker/decorator.
Oh my gosh these are so cute! I want to check this blog everyday.. so you better keep putting cute pictures of my nieces on here often!
Post a Comment