I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Movies

These are some fun videos we've taken recently:


Elaina making Gingersnaps!


The Economics department at school had a barbecue that we went to a couple of weeks ago. Elaina found an 8 year old little girl that she followed around all day and the bounce house was a huge hit! In the video she keeps saying "bouncy bouncy bouncy!"


And of course here's Erin, being cute as usual.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh my gosh! Elaina looks adorable making cookies!!! Too bad they look absolutely disgusting! Hahaha! But it's cute all the same! I can't wait to see the girls for Christmas! Erin is simply adorable, also! I miss you guys so much! I'll have to make a trip out there next year too...so I can get out of Utah for a little bit! :) Love you guys!!!!

Steph Thomas said...

I try to imagine Matthew being able to make cookies and I just can't picture it. These are cute videos. I enjoyed looking at your blog. Keep up the great work.

cms87 said...

Allison,

Your girls are so beautiful! I loved all of the pictures. We miss you guys.

Christina A.

Jenna and Daniel said...

I'm so excited to see you blogging. The pictures of your girls are so cute. And I love your house. I'm glad things are going well.

Jake & Barbara said...

Hi Allison,

I saw your blog on Blake and Heather's blog so I had to check it out. I love it and Erin is adorable and Elaina is growing so much. I can't believe it. I love your new home. I hope to stay in touch.

Barbara Orton

Romi said...

Your girls are SO darling!! It's so funny to see a "mini Allison" in Elaina...especially in the eyes! I love seeing how y'all are doing!