I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Isaac meets his family

I was so excited to have our family together right after Isaac was born. It was such a wonderful moment.

My friend Steph was on her way home from work when she found out that Isaac had arrived, so she stopped by the hospital just before they brought Isaac into my recovery room. It was perfect that she was there to get pictures of the girls meeting their baby brother for the first time.

Elaina meets Isaac

Erin meets Isaac

Love him

sweet baby kisses

Erin was a little nervous about holding him and she gave him back quickly because she was afraid of dropping him, but she did a great job and was so careful with him.

She is a big sister now!

Elaina did so well with him and acted so grown up and responsible. When did she stop being my baby?

Kisses for her little brother

Me and my girls - and boy - snuggled up in the bed

Our new family


My sweet baby boy

Father and son

Our sweet boy

No comments: