I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shampoo

I overheard the girls talking in the bathtub tonight. Clever little Erin was trying to outsmart her big sister. I'm not sure if she was trying to get Elaina in trouble, or just get her to say gross words, but whatever the case, Elaina didn't fall for it:

Erin: "Hey, Elaina! What comes next? Sham..."
Elaina: "Sham...duck"
Erin: "No. What's next. Sham..."
Elaina: "Sham...water."
Erin. "No, no, no. It starts with a p. Sham...p..."
Elaina: "Sham...pin"
Erin: "Nope. Sham...p-p-p"
Elaina: "Sham...puddle"
Erin: "Nope. Sham...P-P-P. It starts with a P."
Elaina: "ShammmmmPEE!"
Erin: "No. It looks like this (holding up the shampoo bottle). Sham..P-P-P"
Elaina: "Hahaha. Shampeeeeee!!!"
Erin: Nope. It's ShamPOO!"

Looks like Erin fell for her own trick. Erin said "POO!"

3 comments:

Kristi said...

What cute girls!!!

Steph Thomas said...

That's funny. I love this picture.

amespj said...

I think they'll always be a good match for each other - and always friends.