I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Friday, November 18, 2011

Isaac's first solids

On the menu: Rice cereal

Set the stage: well rested baby. clean new bib. video camera. digital camera. an audience.

Pep talk:

Erin gives him a kiss for encouragement

Particularly helpful was Elaina and Erin's tutorial on how to put a spoon in your mouth.

The big event:
First bite

"Why would you do this to me?"

The verdict: Kind weird, but I'll try it again

"Let me help you with this"

Maybe if Erin shows him how to open his mouth it will help

Elaina's a pro!

And in the end you get this absolutely adorable messy face!

1 comment:

amespj said...

I love being there for such precious moments...and capturing it all for posterity (and blog fans). Love your editorial comments.