I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Utah Trip - Part 2

We took a ride up Provo Canyon one morning and went for a walk and a picnic at Bridal Veil Falls. I have always lived close to a mountain range, and I realize that growing up I probably took for granted how beautiful the mountains are. I really enjoyed the beauty of the mountains while we were in Utah.

I love this picture of Gavin checking out Isaac!

Erin throwing rocks into the river

The girls had fun throwing sticks into the water on one side and running to watch it reappear on the other side of the bride

Gorgeous!

He enjoyed the ride in the stroller

We took off our shoes and walked in the freezing cold water

Discovering the waterfall

The girls were so excited to find the waterfall!

Me and my 3 (whoa!) kids

love him too!

Gavin wasn't quite walking yet and so this is how he would get around. It was so cute to see him walking through the water on his hands and feet like this!

The girls pretended to be Ariel on this rock

Jen and Gavin

Me and my tired little man

Building towers out of rocks

I love these guys!
We tried for a long time to get a good picture of the kids. It was pretty much impossible. However, I LOVE this picture - Elaina and Erin were sticking out their tongue and Gavin was just being a copy cat. He was always mimicking whatever they were doing and it was so darn cute.
Adorable cousins

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

I am glad that they have a cousin to visit. What a pretty sight, but that sounds like some cold cold water.