I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Hoseback Riding
Elaina went to a birthday party (way back in May, before my 4 month old son was born...that tells you how behind I am!) where they went horseback riding. She had so much fun! She kept going back to ride again. What a great idea for a bday party!
Horseback riding is one of the best things to do. That is so awesome Elaina got to do that for a birthday party. I want to go to that person's next party:) haha BTW: Thanks for your comments on my blog. It is nice to know at least one person looked at my blog.
1 comment:
Horseback riding is one of the best things to do. That is so awesome Elaina got to do that for a birthday party. I want to go to that person's next party:) haha
BTW: Thanks for your comments on my blog. It is nice to know at least one person looked at my blog.
Post a Comment