I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Zoo!

Erin's preschool group when to the zoo a couple weeks ago. Here are some pictures...

look at how cute they are!

swinging like a monkey

it's impossible to get 7 kids to look at the camera at the same time!

Erin is always pretending to be Mary Poppins, so she was excited when her friend Julia let her carry around her umbrella almost the whole time!

1 comment:

Resch family said...

Wow she is getting so big! What a cutie!
So I saw a comment on facebook that you are decorating for a boy!!??? You have to call and fill me in!! I'm so excited for you guys!