I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Friday, April 1, 2011

Talents

Our primary is having a "spotlight night" later this month, and so I was talking to Erin about what she could perform or display to showcase one of her talents. I was explaining what talents are, and giving her some suggestions:

Me: "...for example, Elaina's talent is dancing, or reading. Daddy's talent is magic tricks. Mommy's talent is cooking. I know a talent that you have Erin...you're really good at taking photos! Maybe we can display some of your photos those since taking pictures is one of your talents."

Erin: "Ya! Oh, and I know another talent I have! I'm really good at sitting on time out!!"

I guess that's another option...we can take a picture of her on time out and put it on display! :)

**As a side note, I think she's suggesting that she's good at obeying her parents, by going to time out when she's told...not necessarily that time out is a hobby of hers. But it was funny how it came out nonetheless :)


I think I will still encourage the photography option. She's always walking around the house, snapping pictures of random things. Here are a few of her photos:




1 comment:

Nana M said...

These are terrific photos. Nana will want to get some pointers when she comes for a visit with her camera.