I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter Festivities

We were busy this Easter! We went to a Easter Egg Hunt & Carnival at the George Bush Presidential Library which was a lot of fun! Our friend Janine also planned an egg hunt and activities at her house for preschool which was a big hit! And the Easter Bunny came to our house on Easter Sunday.

Here are some pictures from the carnival at the library:





Check out the crowds behind them! The kids were lined up in a square surrounding the eggs. I was a little nervous for the mad dash, but it wasn't really that bad - only a couple black eyes and bruises...and lots of chocolate :)

We also ran into my friend Steph, who took an impromptu family picture


Erin gave the Easter bunny a kiss. Always the sweetheart!




Elaina was excited to run into her friend Addi

This fireman let us all try on his hat. He was pretty cool





Janine did a great Easter Egg hunt. She even divided up the eggs and assigned each child a color to look for. Brilliant!!


Egg Hunt at our house. The Easter Bunny was tricky this year and put lots of the eggs up high. I love these pictures of the kids trying to reach up high to get their goodies:

1 comment:

Amy Martin said...

What fun! I love Easter!