*Something I find so adorable is Elaina always using the word "darling" to refer to someone's child. I'm actually not really sure where she got it from, but I love it! (Actually she says it more like darlin' with a Texas accent). She went up to a stranger in the store (as she always does) and asked: "do you have a darlin'?" Another time, Mike was teaching piano at our house and she asked the student's (Rachel's) Mom: "Is Rachel your darlin'?" So cute!
*One day we were driving and Elaina looked at the lady in the car next to us and goes: "eeewwwww! That lady is smoking!" The lady looked over at her just as she made a disgusted face in her direction. I guess in addition to teaching her healthy habits, we also need to teach her a little tact!
*This morning Elaina woke up and asked this question: "Mommy, what if you are a tool with no arms and you get sick? How do you sneeze if you have no arms?"
(for those of you who don't rely on Disney so you to take an occasional shower in privacy - and to keep you sane some mornings! - you might not know about Handy Manny and his arm-less tools. She hasn't even watched Handy Manny today, so this is obviously something she's been concerned about for a while now)
2 comments:
Allison, you're girls are too cute! I love it. So many fun stories!
It is spelled Mill-E
Post a Comment