I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Catching up, again!

Ok, it's for real this time. I'm going to catch up on my blog and try and stay caught up! I'm also going to try and stay up to date on all of your blogs too. I've been out of the loop for so long. I keep hoping things will slow down, but they don't, so I have a renewed commitment to just trying to keep caught up with my life. So, once I find myself "caught up" I'm going to try and stay there! :) This includes blogging.

So, here are some pictures that are just fun from the last few months, many of them thanks to my Mom who came to visit in January.


My Mom was so sick of Spot once she left. I think the girls had her read that story to them 100 times!! And they have a whole bookshelf of other books, so she must have been a good storyteller with that one! :)
She loves to play with blocks!

Erin LOVES her lawn mower!
And of course, what child doesn't love a little red wagon. These days they are equipped with seat belts, cup holders and back rests.

Elaina's room


Giving Puppy a ride

My Mom always has to have a ride on the motorcycle when she comes to visit!

Too cute! You can't really tell, but her shoes and shirt are a perfect match - a peachy color with little white polka dots.

Elaina and Kitty

Riding her tricycle that she is way to big for. She has since upgraded to a bike with training wheels. I need to post pictures of her on the new one!


My Mom took us all the Chuck E Cheese when she was here. It was a first for me and the kids. Elaina was scared of the giant, robotic, singing Mouse (and I don't blame her!) so we ate our food as far away from the mouse as possible, but the games were great and we had a lot of fun.
Elaina beating Daddy at air hockey

4 comments:

amespj said...

I love to look at these pictures, even though I was there for them in person. I often set my screensaver to this folder and watch them over and over. Plus the front of our fridge is covered with photos of Elaina & Erin. I love you all.

Kristi said...

Yay!!!!! Love the pics! Keep 'em coming!!! Your girls are getting so big!!!

Heather said...

I don't know when you added these, but they are so dang cute!! I love the matching clothes and their adorable smiles! You look great too, is your hair darker? But my favorite picture has to be the 3-way shoulder ride on Mike!!

Nana M said...

I loved these pictures. You are great to have them and share them. It is fun to see the growth the girls are making and the fun they are having together.