I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Texas Bluebonnets

Our RS had a service auction last month and I won a free photo shoot from a lady in our ward! Sorry there are a million pictures, I want my family to see them all. Plus I want to know which ones you all like the best!

There are more to come because we couldn't get both girls to smile at the same time so I went out again (twice!) and got some of the girls together and just some fun ones of them playing in the field, so I have to post those too.





































8 comments:

Erin said...

Those pictures are darling beyond belief. Your girls are so cute! Do you and Mike want another night away ... seriously, we'll be happy to come stay with them this summer sometime just to soak up the cuteness!
:)

Kristi said...

So cute!!!!! I miss the bluebonnets! I like the one of Elaina sitting sideways on the chair, but facing forward, holding 1 flower more upright the best! I like the one of Erin standing up facing the camera:) Tough decisions!!!

Stacie said...

Absolutely gorgeous... girls and pictures! They're getting so big so fast. I need to come visit soon, it's been so long since I've seen you guys!! I personally love the pictures that are more candid where they're not neccesarily (sp?) looking at the camera. All of them are beautiful though!!

Nana M said...

I love these photos. The bluebonnets make a lovely setting for two such adorable girls.

Ina Coveney said...

It's little Allison all over again! The resemblance is uncanny! I love the pix of your girls and all the cute stories. My niece Vivi started going to Daycare once a week, and this has completely accelerated her fluency in English; so when her cousin Micah comes to visit, they can actually play and talk in English. When they share a room, you hear Micah asking Vivi how to say different things in Spanish non-stop, and Vivi translates right back. It's great that your girls get this girl time ALL the time!!! It must really be a treat :):):) Love, ina~

Kelli said...

Very cute! Elaina looks exactly like you!

Heather said...

I love Erin and Elaina! They are sooo beautiful in these pictures.. but i bet they'll be more beautiful in person when i see them tomorrow!! :o)

Cheryl said...

Soooo cute! I can't believe how beautiful the flowers are, what a great place to take their pictures. I can't believe how much they both look like you, but especially Elaina.