I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Friday, April 10, 2009

Cute Sisters & Best Friends

Here are some cute pictures I have of the two girls together. They have just been so adorable together recently. I hope it lasts forever! Erin admires Elaina (or "Ya-Ya" as Erin calls her) so much and mimics whatever she does. Elaina loves to have a little playmate all the time, and even locks her in the toy room so that she can't escape to me! I think it's hilarious that she feels the need to lock the door, even though Erin wouldn't be able to open the door if it was unlocked! Maybe she's trying to lock me out so that I can't get Erin when she wants out!! :)

I also love that they share a room. They are still separated at naptime because if they weren't they just wouldn't go to sleep ever. But the best noises are at night when they are giggling and laughing together before they go to sleep. Elaina reads stories to Erin at bedtime and brings Erin a book when she wants one. Thankfully they do fall asleep after a little bit, but I love them to have that time together at night.








Erin gives the BEST hugs!!! If you haven't had a hug from her recently, you need one!


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the pictures of your girls, it's nice when they get along and are best little buddies! They are adorable!

Amy Martin said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad you updated your blog.

Nana M said...

How cute to see the girls together and obviously enjoying each other.
I would love a hug, maybe in the summer.