I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More Bluebonnet Pictures

When I went with Kim, we found this adorable spot in Independence, about 30 minutes away. I think it is an old well. When we got there, several artists were on the hill, painting in open air. It's just what the Impressionists would have looked like over a hundred years ago, it was so perfect! My friend Amy I and took our kids back the next week so that I could try and get a couple good ones of the girls together and I got some fun ones of the girls just playing too. You can see the scenery better in some of these. It was so picturesque!











3 comments:

Nana M said...

These were absolutely the most outstanding photos! I am so glad you took lots and shared them. I will need to look at them over and over to choose the one(s) I want. They are all great. Luv you all.

MB said...

I love these pictures!!!! They make me remember my time in Texas (about 10 years ago). (sigh) It's beautiful! And, your girls are so dang cute! (you already know this, I'm sure.)

Heather said...

I am jealous!! Those are gorgeous and it helps that the girls are extra cute! We miss you guys.=)