I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Friday, January 30, 2009

Finally Updating

Once again, I'm really behind on blogging. It'll take a while, but I'm going to try and update the last few months (I'm terrible at keeping a journal, so this acts as a journal for our family...). I have been terrible at keeping up with everyone's blogs, so I have a lot to catch up on. I'm looking forward to it! :)

These are just some random fun pictures from the last few months:
Pajama Day at Preschool

Erin and her friend, Cameron

Story time with Daddy

Sitting on the table!!!

Into Coloring.

1 comment:

cms87 said...

Cute! I love the PJ preschool pictures.