I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
Monday, February 25, 2008
Erin Learns Peek-a-boo
What can I say? I think this is the cutest thing in the world!
That is way cute. You can tell Elaina just loves her little sister. I am surprised Erin is playing peek-a-boo like that. Her little personality is coming out more and more. SO CUTE!
2 comments:
You are right! That is the cutest thing to see those two adorable little girls playing peek-a-boo.
Thanks for capturing it on a vide and sharing it.
That is way cute. You can tell Elaina just loves her little sister. I am surprised Erin is playing peek-a-boo like that. Her little personality is coming out more and more. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment