I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Monday, April 29, 2013

My goal for May???

To finally get caught up on the blog!!

When did life get so busy and distracting?  As crazy as life seems sometimes, I love where my life is right now and that my children are young and still need me so much.  It's busy, but so rewarding.  Unfortunately though, that means that the blog is often at the bottom of the to-do list.  For journal-ling purposes I really want to catch up, but I know it's more exciting to read about what we're doing now, rather than what we did 5 months ago!  Plus I want to get back to recording the fun happenings of every day life.  Such as the fact that Erin is thrilled about the fact that she learned to write question marks today,  Elaina has decided she wants to be a singer, an actress, and a surfer when she grows up, and Isaac's favorite words are "vroom" and "Thomas" (the train).  Oh, and "MAAAA-MA!" at the top of his lungs if he feels like I'm not giving him my full, undivided attention at all times.

Life is good - busy :) - but good!

1 comment:

Steph Thomas said...

I like reading the new and the old, it doesn't matter to me. I was doing a new post and then and old post and went back and forth like that for awhile until it caught up.