I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Family

I really enjoyed being with my family in January (and have so many pictures to show for it).  I love all of them so much and just loved every minute of my time with them.  It gets even more fun as our family expands, which seems to be happening rather quickly lately.  It's wonderful.  I'm so thankful to have all of these people in my life...


 My brother & sister, David & Jen

Jen & David with Erin

David & Mary

My nephew, Isaiah

We celebrated Isaiah's first birthday while we were there

Mary & Isaiah

My cousin Andrea with Heather & Elaina

My cousin, Megan

Uncle Trevor with the girls

My cousins, Megan & Michael

Trevor & my Dad

Nana & Jared, wearing each others hats

Heather & Elaina

David & Erin

Nana and Isaiah

 Nana

My nephew, Gavin

Jen reading to Isaac

Me & Isaiah

My Mom & Isaiah

My Nana with Isaac

 
Isaac was infatuated with David's scruff

 Gavin, getting ready to go outside in the bitter cold!

Nana & Papa

Aunt Jen and Isaac

Isaac and Grandpa Derry

 
Me with Isaac and Isaiah

Grandpa & his little buddy

 Swimming at the hotel pool!  Jared, Mary, Isaiah, Elaina, David, Erin

 David and Elaina coming down the slide

My Grandpa

Deanna and Isaac

My sister Heather & her (then) fiance, Trevor
 Elaina is having a deep conversation with Uncle Dave

 My cousin Andrea with Isaac

 Uncle Kavin...and the rest of us

 Aunt Joan and Heather having some exciting conversation
 My cousin Michael and Isaac

 Aunt Heather and Isaac

 Me and the bride-to-be

 Me, my Mom & sisters
 Mike was finally able to join us at the end of the week!

 Elaina and Aunt Heather

2 comments:

amespj said...

I obviously agree - it is a wonderful family! I love them all too.

Heather said...

Love all the pictures! Glad you had such a great time. I can see the family resemblence in these!=)