I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cousins

I loved seeing the 5 little cousins all play together.  The last time we were all together, Elaina and Erin were my parents' only grandkids.  They certainly loved getting all the attention back then, but now it is even more fun when there are 3 (almost 4!) more little boys to share the attention.  The girls have become the nurturers/ring leaders/babysitters and they love taking care of their younger brother & cousins.  The boys think Elaina & Erin are hilarious and love to try to keep up with them and imitate what they do.  Watching the dynamics of all 5 kids together is so much fun.

Getting into mischief: Erin, Gavin & Elaina

These three were playing some fun game.  I'm not sure what it was but they kept putting their heads down and laughing.  I think the girls were laughing at Gavin copying them, and Gavin was just laughing because they were laughing, and because they are so much fun to imitate.  It was hilarious to watch!


My Mom with 4/5 of her grandkids

Jen playing with Gavin & Isaac

Trying to share...well, not so much

One day the boys were "playing" in the living room together.  It consisted of Gavin and Isaiah chasing each other around the living room and Isaac sitting in the middle, watching them run circles around him.  They were so cute playing together

Isaiah and Erin


Playing "Ring around the Rosy"



 Mary with Isaiah and Isaac

Gavin & Isaiah are 7 months apart

 Isaiah and Isaac are 4 months apart

 Fist bump?

The three boys.  Already best buds
Trying to get a boys picture with the boys: Gavin (19 months), Isaac (8 months), Isaiah (12 months), Gavin wasn't too excited about it. 

I think Isaac thinks that if he gave Gavin a toy it would make him feel better!

No comments: