I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Monday, March 26, 2012

My Family - Group Shots

Of course you have to get the group shots!  My family hasn't all been together in 2 1/2 years.  I loved every minute of being all together in Calgary in January.  Unfortunately Mike was only able to come for 3 days since it was the first week of the semester and he had to stay to teach, so he is missing from these pictures.

 My parents with their 5 grandkids
Erin (4), Isaac (8 months), Isaiah (12 months), Gavin (19 months), Elaina(6)

 My parents with Elaina, Gavin & Erin

 Nana & Papa with their Great Grandkids
(Erin, Isaiah, Gavin, Isaac, Elaina)

 My Mom with my 3 kiddos

Nana with her 5 Great-grandchildren
(Isaiah, Erin, Isaac, Gavin, Elaina)
 Grandpa & Deanna with their 7 grandkids

 Grandpa & Deanna with their Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren

Our big group - Grandpa Derry's posterity

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! I can't believe how big Elaina is getting!!