These are some pictures of Isaac when he was about five months old.
He has the cutest cowlick on the right side of his forehead. It is so prominent and I'm sure will really be annoying to him later on in life, but I think it is the cutest thing.
I love that I am his favorite person for now. Babies sure are good for a Mom's ego!
He sure is a joy to have in our house. He is a happy baby and has the sweetest little smile that will melt your heart.
Look at that perfect little face
He can always be calmed by having me hold him. I love that I am so important to him :)
He is also a great cuddler. He wraps his little arms as far around my neck as he can get them, and he wraps his legs around my hips like a little koala bear. He is so fun to hold and cuddle.
His smile really is magical. It's impossible not to smile back at him when he smiles
I love to see babies discover and enjoy playing with their toes

1 comment:
I love seeing these photos again.
Post a Comment