I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Texas in the fall

Texas may be lacking in the beautiful colors of Fall, but one thing it is not lacking is beautiful weather this season.  October & November were mostly in the 80s.  Even the winter has been mild (mostly in the 70s).  Mother Nature seems to have forgotten that winter is supposed to be cold - even in Texas!

The nice fall and mild winter has meant lots of bike riding, exercising outdoors, parks, backyard fun, scooters, and sidewalk chalk!  Enjoy some pictures from last fall:

 Elaina on her big girl bike

 Erin on her big girl bike

 Out for a walk

 She loves her scooter!

 Wagon rides

Elaina on the scooter

 Isaac was content to lounge in his bouncer and watch

All three kids on the swingset

 Erin loves to push her brother on the swing

 Isaac loves it!


 Elaina is a hula hoop champ.  I'm amazed that such a skinny little person can master the hula hoop like she does


As Elaina was learning to ride a two wheeler Mike decided the he could use a motorized scooter to keep up with her...probably just a good excuse for a cool toy :)

 Our family of five.  Wow, five??  I'm still not used to the sound of that

 He loves walks in the stroller


We don't know where we'll be a year from now, but I'm not sure we will handle cold weather very well if we end up somewhere with a real winter.  Regardless, we are enjoying a mild winter and being able to play outside year round.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Those are sooo cute!!! I love watching your kids grow up, even though I wish I could watch them grow up in real life.=) Isaac is such a cute cute baby! Wish I could squeeze him.=)