I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Mary Poppins

Erin's was a fun costume to put together!  Mary Poppins has been her favorite movie for several years.  I got the idea after watching Erin watch the show about a year ago.  Whenever Erin watches it, she dresses up like Mary Poppins, changing her outfit when her character does.  For example, when Mary Poppins first arrives at the Banks's home, Erin wears a blue dress up and gets out all of her accessories.  When they go for an outing in the park, Erin changes into a white dress up.  She pauses the movie to make her costume changes.

I figured it wouldn't be too difficult to piece together a great costume for her.  We owned nearly everything, and just had to find a black overcoat, a white button up shirt, and piece together a hat.  She looked great and was so excited to look like her favorite character!




Mary Poppins: Practically Perfect in every way.





1 comment:

Kristi said...

SOOO cute!! Taryn and I saw the show in NYC, you will have to take her!