I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Elaina at Gymnastics

Elaina also really enjoyed gymnastics.  She met with an older class, right after Erin's class.  She was one of the youngest in her age category but worked hard to attempt everything that the older kids were doing and kept up really well with them.  She was excited to discover that a friend from her class at school was in her gymnastics class too. 



I feel like gymnastics helped Elaina try things that might make her fearful and have confidence that she can do it.  She also became noticeably stronger over the past few months as she participated in it.  She's loves it as well and can't wait to go back later this month



She loves that she can do cartwheels so well now

Love her dismounts.  She tried to make them as impressive as possible.  


She loves to do her own hair now.  Can you tell?

This is Isaac cheering on his sisters during one of their practices 

No comments: