I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sprinkler Fun

My Mom set up the sprinkler for the girls one morning while she was here, and they spent hours out there running through the sprinkler and then having a picnic. They had so much fun! And I love water pictures!
Quite possibly one of my many favorite pictures of the girls together


Happy girl!

Oh she is cute and always so happy!

This girl is super cute too!


Eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches - the proof is all over her cheek!

investigating for bugs, maybe?







I wish they made her swimsuit in my size!

2 comments:

amespj said...

What a wonderfully fun memory! I loved all our water time together.

Meli said...

cute pics!