* The cute wallpaper that the previous owners had in the room for their baby son. I never took it down when we used this room as our office because secretly I hoped to have a son sleep in this room someday.
*The books and stuffed toys that Grandma, Nana, and my Nana have given us through the years
* The quilts that relatives (Deanna & Andrea) and friends (Kimberlee) have made
I often sit in this room nursing Isaac or rocking him to sleep and think about how blessed we are to have such loving family and friends. We have so much support and I'm glad my children will grow up knowing that they have so many people who love them
2 comments:
Sadly this is the first time I have ever seen your nursery. I am a terrible friend. Sorry:( It is VERY cute though. It looks magazinish. Nice job. I am sure Mike was sad to get his office taken from him:)...but to put a baby boy.. it is totally worth it!!!!
I love all of these!! What a cute nursery. The green is so perfect for a boy.=) Is Mike's office in your room now?
Post a Comment