I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
Meli, my parents got it in China several years ago. I bet you can find some at Walmart for pretty cheap. I'm impressed that you make them!!! That's awesome
4 comments:
cute kites!! where do you buy them?? i just make them but of course sometimes they dont work hahaha
Meli, my parents got it in China several years ago. I bet you can find some at Walmart for pretty cheap. I'm impressed that you make them!!! That's awesome
What a cute collection of photos of a fun time. It reminds me of Mary Poppins. The looks on the faces of the girls tell it all.
loved all the pictures!
Post a Comment