The following are pictures from swimming lessons at the beginning of June. We did swimming lessons at the gym I go to, and some of our friends joined us. It worked out really well so that I could drop the kids off at the gym nursery & do a step aerobics or weight lifting class. Then I'd pick them up and take Elaina out to her lessons and Erin would play in the little pool. Afterward we'd all swim for about an hour just for fun. It took up the whole morning, but is a nice way to pass the time in the summer here :)
1 comment:
Awesome that she can swim all by herself! Hailey is starting lessons tomorrow. she says she is nervous, but now I am going to show her these pictures to get her unnervous.=) Love the swimsuits and the geocaching too. You guys are so fun.
Post a Comment