I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Friday, July 2, 2010

Kayakiing

We found a spot to go kayaking at The Woodlands (about an hour from here) a few weeks ago. Mike's new hobby is geocaching, and there was one located at Lake Woodlands, but you had to kayak to get there. So we rented 2 tandem kayaks for a couple hours. It was so much fun, and something that I'd love to do again with the family.





We found the geocache! It was hiding inside the dragon's mouth

(Erin was scared of the dragon's tongue, as you can tell)

1 comment:

robyncreates said...

Ryan loves kayaking. He took the kids in the lake in New Hampshire last summer. Wish we lived somewhere where we could do it more. We tried geocaching just a few mos ago and want to do more too. Love the dragon and Erin's face. :)