I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
Friday, July 3, 2009
Old Stuff
Pictures from when my sister Heather came to visit in April:
learning to ride her new bike!
sidewalk chalk
We took a tour of the Blue Bell Ice Cream Factory in Brenham
Blue Bell Ice Cream Truck
Antique Rose Emporium near Independence, TX
Children's Museum in Bryan
Mike and Erin, on their way to Utah for Kelli's wedding. I'm glad they had some Daddy-Daughter time together and that they were able to be at the wedding.
Heather, Elaina and I hung out in Austin for the day:
Elaina navigating
Our Kissy faces:
ok, Heather wins for the sexiest kissy face.
Picnic at the park
We're going to miss the Hansens so much when they move this week! :(
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Glad you are doing some fun Texas stuff!
Erin is so adorable! And Elaina looks like a mini adult! So cute! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment