I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Preschool Fun

Just some random picture of preschool activities during April and May...

Waco Zoo:
Elaina was our little navigator. Thank goodness for her great map reading skills!
And Erin offered suggestions when needed

There was a tunnel slide that went through the sea otter aquarium that was pretty cool

Checking out the Elephants

Elaina & Monkey

Cute girls


If we can't get them all to look at the camera at the same time, at least we can get them to all not look at the camera at the same time!

Erin & giraffes

Mom & Erin in front of the giraffes

Playing at the playground at the end of the day

Easter Activity:

Amy did a great job for our Easter theme! They made bunny hats, rolled eggs, had an Easter egg hunt and races.





The big race!

And Erin trying to keep up!

Examining the goodies

Rolling eggs...I guess she didn't want her picture taken.

Gymnastics: For one activity we went to a gym and they let the kids try some of the gymnastics equipment. It was a really fun day:






No comments: