Elaina stopped taking naps a couple weeks ago. These are some pictures I took of her the first week, getting used to the new routine:

(These are two different days...she just wears dress up clothes
all the time when she's at home!!)


The week that Elaina stopped taking naps was the week before Mike took his qualifying exam. I think this was the only sleep he got that week! But he passed the exam, so it was worth it. Yay Mike!!

And here is Erin, just being cute!
4 comments:
Oh I love the pictures. It is so hard to get used to not having a nap. I haven't had naps regulary for 24 years and I still miss them. :o)
How funny! I love the positions she ends up in! Its so hard to phase out of naps, Nater still takes them about half the time.
Heather looks great! What is she up to these days? Hope she is doing well. Love the pictures of Elaina napping in odd places. It looks like you guys have found lots of fun little places there to play and have fun.
Those are so cute!!!! She fell asleep so funny. It is so hard when the nap is gone, but good bonding time.=) With the picture of Mike, I can see where she gets it from.=)
Post a Comment