So I keep dragging them out - bribing them with candy, and threatening them with time out. The girls aren't happy until it's over, and I'm only happy until we start taking pictures. This is usually what we end up with:





And then at the end, the little diva inside Elaina came out. I was laughing so hard when I was taking these pictures. What attitude!


It's so hard to be mad at them when they're so stinkin' cute, even in bad pictures. Here is one that is ok:
6 comments:
ha ha ha! i love it! i loved having the girls in calgary last week, but afer you guys left i looked at my film of pictures and thought, "do the girls really suck on their fingers that much?!?!" :o) I love them anyways!
those are cute, i love their outfits!!!! if you want i can help you taking pics too!! I love taking pics and if you let me elaina and erin can be my guinea pigs!!hehehe
Meli
I loved seeing these pictures of two adorable little girls. Thanks for being so willing to take the long plane trip up and back so we in Calgary could enjoy all of you for a few days.
Wow, you've been busy posting. I loved seeing all the pictures. What cute girls you have!
It is hard to get a good picture!:) Good thing they are so cute!:))) Actually smiling, hands down and looking at the camera is just too much to ask!
Very cute! It's pretty hard getting toddlers to sit still enough some times. But, these are cute!
Post a Comment