I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

All about Isaac

I wish I could stop Isaac from growing up.  As I get older I'm realizing how quickly these kids really do grow up and I just want to cherish every single moment with them (and as you can see, I'm turning into an old lady myself since I say things like this now!).  Honestly though, I can't believe that Isaac is already 8 months old (and next week will be 9 months!).
I can't get enough of how his little face lights up when he sees me.  There is something really magical to me about Isaac's smile in particular.  I predict him to be a people person because it's obvious that the people in his life mean a lot to him and he loves to interact with others. 

I love his curiosity about the world around him.  I love watching his little face right after he wakes up and his eyes wander the room to find out what has happened in his little world since he fell asleep.  I love watching him explore the house and his surroundings on his hands and knees.  He gets distracted by every thing he sees and enjoys this new found mobility, as he realizes that he is capable of exploring his little world on his own.  I love his little independent nature.


  Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of Isaac crawling because my camera is broken.  Hope to be able to post some soon!  These pictures of him in December when he was 7 months

No comments: