I still love this little guy....
...even when he doesn't nap all day
...and even on days where he requires me to hold him all day long. He must've known I had a million things to do today!
And I still love this girl...
...even when we argue for 10 entire minutes about why she can't have a bandaid on an owie that doesn't need one, right before she hops into the bathtub
...even when she rings the doorbell incessantly, just 20 minutes after her baby brother goes to bed (and wakes him up..again!)
...and even when she throws a tantrum about the fact that her pajama top doesn't match her pajama bottom
And I still love this girl...
...even when I have to pin her to the ground to force her to put her clothes on (and she still ends up being late for school)
...even when she wakes up her baby brother upon her grand arrival home from school (including slamming the front door, causing the dog to start barking, and talking in the loudest voice possible)
...and even when she appears to be going deaf most of the time
Right now they are sleeping quietly in their beds and are the most precious, adorable, perfect little people that I know. Believe it or not.


2 comments:
Girl, I love you!! And I love this! Somedays you just need the reminder.=) We have to catch up sometime! Been too long!
I love these kids too! And their wonderful mother.
Post a Comment