I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dewberry Farm

In October our preschool group and some other friends went to visit The Dewberry Farm just north of Houston. It was my third year to go, and we had a great time, as always. My parents were in town the same week and so I was happy that they were able to join us.

This is the majority of our big group

Erin and her friends in the "Cool Bus." What a cute bus driver!

Erin touring the farm on my Dad's shoulders

We took a hayride around the farm. It stopped at the pumpkin field where the kids were each able to choose a small pumpkin

Other activities on the farm included a petting zoo...

duck racing at the water pump...

Bouncy pillows...

Cow Train...

And lots more!

What cute farmers


Isaac was great! I am so grateful for an easy baby so that we can continue to enjoy our regular outings and activities

I love dressing my kids of for "occasions." Farmer Isaac wore full length overalls and a red shirt. He was so cute! Farmer Erin refused to wear the jeans, boots and plaid shirt that I wanted her to wear (and instead insisted on a skirt as always), but she did agree to braids. She still looked cute.

We had a great day!

No comments: