I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Boonville Days

We went to Boonville Days while my parents were visiting in October.  It is an annual local event celebrating the history of this area.  Bryan was originally named Boonville, and so the community organizes an event to learn more about the area's history and the lifestyle of it's first settlers.  We saw many displays and demonstrations on their clothing, food, leisure, work, transportation, etc.  I love stuff like this. 

 Erin, checking out the bear's teeth

 and apparently deciding they're not a big deal because the bear gets a hug!

 Which one is the scariest?

 Learning a new game

No comments: