I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Swimming Lessons


The girls had fun doing swimming lessons this year. I'm grateful to my Mom who took them each day for 2 weeks. I came a several times to watch, but with Isaac being just a couple weeks old it was nice to not have him sit in the hot sun every day, and to have someone help get them ready each morning. They both did really well in their lessons this year and love the water!


Erin is pointing out her owies








Erin

Erin jumping off the diving board

Elaina off the diving board

Elaina going off the diving board again

1 comment:

Nana M said...

It looks like they had lots of fun. What a good thing to learn at an early age. You are an awesome Mom to do these kinds of things with your girls.