These two are the best of friends. They love to be together and play so well together. I'm so grateful for that!

Elaina is so patient with Erin. I wish I had been like that when I was younger. I remember being so impatient and bossy with Heather. Elaina sees Erin as an equal and as a playmate rather than a nuisance or a tag along. She speaks kindly to her and actually gets her opinions about how/what they should play. She definitely has her "big sister" bossy moments too (of course), but for the most part she is great with her.

New pajamas from Nana

Erin had a hard time before Isaac was born and became very attached to me. She would cling to me and start to cry a bit when I would drop her off at friends' houses in the month before he was born. I worried that she would have a hard time adjusting to the new baby, but thankfully Isaac was born the day before summer break started for Elaina. She was so excited to have her sister home that she had no problems adjusting to the new baby! Because of this Elaina was a life saver during the first three months. Erin will be very sad to not have her big sister around every day, but thank goodness she
adores her little brother and will enjoy his company while Elaina is off at school

The day after Isaac was born our sweet neighbor came over with a gift for Isaac and also brought the girls these pots where the grass grows like hair. She is always so thoughtful. They are so cute! The girls have had fun watering the grass and trimming the hair: the perfect (simple) project for them to do with a new baby around

Erin adores Elaina.

They love to read their Tag books together

Eating a snack at the pool. Elaina is trying to avoid using her loose tooth while she eats. She is so dramatic, and I love her for it!


Being goofy

They love playing games together

Elaina is always instigating some sort of craft project, and Erin happily complies!
2 comments:
How cute! Wish my boys got along that well! Its 50/50 with them!
So fun!! I love goofy pic.
Post a Comment