When my Mom was in Texas, one activity she did with the girls was take them to a puppet show in Conroe. She has a friend from Saudi who lives in Houston for most of the year and she puts on these shows. The girls were so excited to go see Sleeping Beauty. Isaac was only two weeks old, so we both enjoyed a quiet house to catch up on sleep for the day!
After the show she let the girls come up and see the marionettes up close and see her stage. I think I remember my Mom saying that she has made all of her puppets herself, and started doing this when she was a child.
3 comments:
What a fun day that was - even after I realized that Conroe was practically all the way to Houston!
What a fun activity. Your litte family is so precious! I can't believe how big your girls are now.
You are doing so great with your 3!! I am impressed.=)
Post a Comment