I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Monday, October 11, 2010

California!

Here are some more pictures from our fun time in California. As you can tell, the girls spent most of the time in the pool:
Erin with Uncle Tim

The girls with Grandpa

Our new nephew, Andrew

Too tired!

Cute new swimsuits from Aunt Ashley and Uncle Steve

Poor kitties. The girls chased them all over the place. It's a good thing that the girls don't realized that they are the ones the cats are hiding from!


Elaina meets her cousin, Andrew

Elaina and Aunt Staci making bracelets

My cute husband

Me and my adorable sister in law, Ashley

Staci and the girls

Lounging in the tube

It was so fun that all of us could be there at the same time. The only person missing is Daniel, who is on his mission

Coincidentally my sister and her family were on vacation with her in laws in San Diego at that same time that we were visiting Mike's family in LA. So we had to meet up! Especially since none of us had met baby Gavin yet.

Me, Jen, and our kids

Cousins! I'm so happy the girls have cousins now! :)


We met up at Huntington Beach (halfway) and played at a park, grabbed some lunch, walked along the beach, and out on the pier. It was fun to watch all the surfers below

Me and Jen

Jared, Jen, and the girls

I'm an Aunt! This is me and my newest nephew, Gavin

1 comment:

Amy Martin said...

So fun! Loved all the pictures. Thanks for the update and what a beautiful nephew!