Elaina & Erin with Uncle Dave
Erin and my brother David
Sneaking some brownie dough
Happy Girl
The girls in my family have a major shoe fetish. My Mom tops it all with her hundreds (yes, hundreds!) of shoes. She often brings home entire suitcases full of shoes for Erin and Elaina because she can buy them so cheap overseas. So I guess we're passing this shoe fetish along to the next generation. This time, however, she brought shoes for the big girls! I think this is a good new tradition too :)
Erin at the park
A swing built for 3!
My beautiful sister, Heather
My other beautiful sister, Jen, with Erin
Arabian Princess
Elaina's favorite pastime - doing puzzles
4 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun! Its so fun to have your kids play with their aunts and uncles when they are little:) Can't wait to see you!
How fun! I love the pictures. I love the shoe tradition. I want some. ;o)
I like it! Very cool photos!
These were great pictures of your time with us in Calgary. They brought back some wonderful memories. Come again soon.
Post a Comment