Erin says:
"here-go-Mommy-go" (as in, "here you go, Mommy") every time she hands something to me.
"I keek" = "I can't"
"Mommy! I missed you too Mommy!" every single morning when I first see her. Then she walks around saying "good morning Mommy" over and over again. And then she grabs my face between her two hands (to make sure she has my undivided attention...) and announces "I hungy. I want eak (=eat). I want cereal." This routine repeats itself every morning within the first 5 minutes of getting her out of her bed.
"I kuck" = "I'm stuck" (she seems to always be getting herself stuck!)
"Watch this!" (And then she'll do a trick, like balance her tummy on a chair and lift her legs off the ground, or attempt to do the splits, or jump off the couch)
"We can fly!" (From Peter Pan)...and lately "Birdie can fly!"
"I hold you" - Elaina said that too. This means that she wants to be held.
"I want nack" = "I want a snack" (also, "I want candy" "I want cooooookie" and "mak"=milk)
One day I asked Mike to bring me the wet wipes (he was preoccupied) so I asked Elaina to get them (she seems to go deaf at very opportune times each day...). Next thing I know, Erin was running to me, from the other side of the house, yelling "I got it!! I got it!!" What a sweetheart
She says lots of things. I'm amazed at how well she speaks (but then again she listens to Elaina all day and Elaina doesn't stop talking!). These are some of my favorite phrases though.
No comments:
Post a Comment