I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)
This comment is actually directed at Mike's other blog, I wanted to post something but for some reason the option to post comments isn't there. Fix it up, Mike, and perhaps we can start some kind of dialog.
Allison, how do you ever get anything done?! They're so cute and Elaina is HILARIOUS, I was laughing so hard while I watched your videos! I would never get anything done, I'd play all day!!!
4 comments:
She is so cute! What a personality and she really looks like Mike!
This comment is actually directed at Mike's other blog, I wanted to post something but for some reason the option to post comments isn't there. Fix it up, Mike, and perhaps we can start some kind of dialog.
That last comment was actually from Chris but he used my gmail account. Just FYI
Allison, how do you ever get anything done?! They're so cute and Elaina is HILARIOUS, I was laughing so hard while I watched your videos! I would never get anything done, I'd play all day!!!
Post a Comment