I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Sunday, October 7, 2012

(May): Field Day

The girls had fun at field day in May.  


The school was nice to let Erin attend and participate in all of the activities with Elaina

Their team won the step-through-the hoolahoop challenge

Egg walk


Shooting the ball off the pylon (or cone, for  my American readers)



Erin is getting soaked by her friend, Eden (another little sister) in a duck-duck-goose game

Jump rope

Erin, Elaina, and Adriana

Kelsey, Elaina, and Haleigh

Running race.  Elaina won the first race!

I love these school games.  It makes me feel like I'm in second grade again.  Funny how some things never change.



Adriana was Elaina's best friend this year

Funny faces.  These girls crack me up

2 comments:

amespj said...

And I bet you remember all the words & rules to the games too.

Heather said...

they are adorable!!!!! Love the matching hats.=)