We are so lucky to have this little boy in our family. I realize I'm
biased, but he seems to have this magical charm that melts people's
hearts. He has an adorable little smile and he smiles at everyone.
He's my little buddy - I think he's been more attached to me than either
of the girls. I wouldn't describe him as clingy, but he definitely
likes to know where I am at all times. I feel lucky to be so loved by
him.
I wrote a post around the time of his birthday, but didn't get around to posting it, so here is how I described Isaac at one years old:
Favorite hobbies: digging through the garbage for buried treasure. Usually he wants buried treasure that he can eat
Favorite past time: pulling books off the shelf
Favorite person: His Mom. He may smile at you from a distance, and his charming little smile will melt your heart, but really, he only seems to like his Mom right now.
Favorite toy: door stops, electrical outlets, electrical cords
Least favorite toys: His own toys. What's the point of playing with manufactured toys when you've got door stops, electrical outlets, and cords?
What soothes him: His thumb
What makes him laugh: His sisters, His Daddy
Best Friend: Millie. He seems to think that their best buds. Millie is a little wary of him because Isaac thinks it's funny to pull her hair, but she does sit under his high chair during dinner because he likes to share his food with her - he throws it on the ground and then leans over to see if she got it
2 comments:
I love these posts. They're like a still snapshot of life at a precise moment. Then like when the flash goes off and the posed characters move on, you're left with the good memory. Thanks for capturing the memories.
paper lol.=) William loves it too. He is so cute. I can't wait to meet him in person someday!
Post a Comment