I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

San Antonio Trip

In November we were able to tag along with Mike to a conference that he was presenting at in San Antonio. The girls and I went to the zoo one day and spent the rest of the time exploring downtown San Antonio - including the riverwalk, and The Alamo.


Here are some pictures from our day at the zoo:


They're giving the goats hugs :)






5 comments:

Cheryl said...

So glad you are posting again.... it looks like you have been busy!

Amy Martin said...

I didn't know you did that, how fun! Cute pictures. Glad to see you back! I took a long break too, but I'm also committed to be better.

Steph Thomas said...

Yea a post!! Cute pictures.

Meli said...

erin is soo cute!! i love the pic with the butterfly and elaina..oh and also the goat trying to kiss erin!

Nana/Nanny M. said...

I am just catching up on your blogs. This looks like a wonderful day at a zoo.