I'm finally getting caught up on our blog! I've been doing a lot of posting lately, so scroll through the older posts (at the bottom of the page) to see other recent posts. One of these days I will actually be caught up! :)

Monday, July 6, 2015

(May): Best Buddies: Isaac and Megan

These two are best buddies.  I've never seen two kids get a long as well as they do.  When they were one, they both had some speech delays, so neither would talk much, but they would just follow each other around, giggling and hiding in closets or behind doors.  This last year, they both started talking more, and were so cute playing together.  Megan plays trains with Isaac, and Isaac is happy playing dolls with Megan.  Megan loves to be the little mother and direct their activity, and Isaac is happy to do whatever he tells her.  He's a bit possessive of her though, and won't sit anywhere else but beside Megan if we are ever anywhere with other kids.  For example, we go to music makers twice a month, and Isaac gets really anxious if there isn't a spot beside Megan to sit.  I can see it in his eyes as he comes into the room and realizes there's not a seat next to her - it makes him really nervous!  Sitting beside anyone but Megan is out of the question.  It is really funny.  The nursery leaders would tell me that he didn't know what to do with himself if he ever arrived at nursery and she wasn't there yet.  But once she arrives all was well in the world!  It's hilarious.  I'm so happy he has this special friend.  They are such a great team, and he adores her.  These two have to meet up again later in life!








1 comment:

amespj said...

I adore these photos, and the memories of them together